I just want to make sure you are all aware of the insanely-awesome subscription service that is Moviepass. Here’s what you need to know:
- For $9.95/month (check the website for promotional prices) you can see one 2D movie, per day, in theaters.
- That’s right – any 2D theatrical movie, regardless of release date.
- Moviepass is accepted in over 90% of US theaters.
- Once subscribed, Moviepass will send you a debit card in the mail to use for purchasing tickets.
- To find a movie, download the Moviepass app, find your theater (you must use GPS and be within range of the theater), and “check in” to the movie you want to see.
- Use the debit card at the register or any kiosk to purchase your tickets. (Moviepass will transfer funds to the card after you check in).
- Watch your movie and do it again the next day!
I’ve had Moviepass since October and its been such a money saver. The app is notoriously bad (it has since been updated), but is worth the headache to essentially watch movies on the big screen for free.
Don’t wait! Subscribe today!